General Firearm Sales
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering. You must be 18 or older to purchase a long gun and 21 or older to purchase a handgun per ATF rules, but state and local laws may differ and you will need to check your local laws before purchasing a firearm.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer’s box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
Other items available for sale not listed on this website include discontinued parts or parts for firearms no longer produced. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding parts for firearms no longer produced (such as Vietnam era upper receiver units, obsolete fire control parts, etc.).
All items on this website are subject to change without notice. This includes item availability, one-of-a-kind items, and pricing.
Customer Service Conditions
I understand it is my full responsibility to make sure the firearm, ammunition or accessories I am purchasing is legal for me to own in my state or jurisdiction. By checking the Terms & Conditions box, to accept, I agree that I am legally allowed to own the items in my shopping cart as detailed above. I further agree that any disputes will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida and the jurisdiction of any proceedings will take place in Broward County.
If you encounter any problems with your order or the checkout process, or if you have any questions about the status of your order, simply contact our customer service staff through our Contact Us page.
All orders are shipped promptly from our warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 – 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx.
We use a combination of shipping carriers depending on the type of item purchased as well as the State the item is being shipped. Some items, such as handguns and ammunition, may not be legal to ship to your State. Please check local and state laws prior to purchasing. It is YOUR responsibility to check your local laws prior to placing an order. All firearms will be shipped to an FFL holder in your State for transfer. They will typically charge a nominal fee for the transfer that you will be responsible for paying.
All shipping charges are applicable to the lower 48 States. If you are outside of this area please email us for a quote prior to purchase. All Powder, Primer, and Ammunition orders will incur an additional $10 hazardous shipping fee. Power and Primers, and firearms and ammunition CAN NOT be shipped in the same order. A hazardous shipping fee will apply to each order. Oversized accessories (this does not apply to firearms), may incur and extra shipping charge. If you have a question on shipping charges please ask and we will be happy to let you know prior to making the purchase.
Online Price & Description Errors
Our online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item’s description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer’s credit card or we will refund the money.
If an item’s description contains an error such as incorrect photo, price, accessory or description and a customer makes the order, we will not process the order without first contacting the customer. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise the customer to return the item in an unopened condition and we will refund the customer. By placing an order, the customer agrees that Northstar Firearms will be the final arbiter of discrepancies in the online catalog.
Online Price Personal Information Collected & Stored
NorthStar Firearms may collect personal data such as your name, address, email address, date of birth, hobbies, interests, browsing behavior, purchase patterns, purchase history, and demographic throughout Northstar Firearms and Northstar Firearms Owned websites. Northstar Firearms obtains this information through your use of its website and/or websites that Northstar Firearms owns. In the instance in which you make a purchase on a Northstar Firearms Owned website, Northstar Firearms may collect your credit card information via a third-party portal. Credit card numbers are used only for processing payment and the third-party that collects the credit card information keeps that information secure and confidential. Northstar Firearms does not sell any of this data to third parties, and is used primarily to improve your shopping experience via marketing emails, personalized search results, and other methods of website personalization to make your shopping experience tailored to you.
Northstar Firearms collects your personal information so that it may do any or all of the following: (a) complete transactions for which the personal information was collected and/or to provide the goods or services you are requesting and/or are reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you; (b) to perform a contract between Northstar Firearms and you the consumer; (c) to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity; (d) to debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; (e) exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law; (f) to comply with a legal obligation; (g) to enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business; and (h) to otherwise use the consumer’s personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
Northstar Firearms is committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Northstar Firearms has in place appropriate security procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
Northstar Firearms and its third-party credit card processor use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but us. This security measure is working when you see either the symbol of an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) on the bottom of your browser window.
Third Parties and Third-Party Links
Northstar Firearms will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. Except as required by federal or state law, or by a lawful request by a federal or state agency, Northstar Firearms will not share your personal information with third parties.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations. *All ammunition sales will comply with local and state laws and will not be shipped to any restricted areas.*
Many of our pictures are stock photos provided by manufacturers and do not always represent the actual item being purchased. Please verify this picture accurately reflects the product described on this page before you place your order.
I certify that I have read and agree to the following safety rules when handling a firearm, ammunition or firearm accessory: www.nrahq.org/education/guide.asp
1. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction. This is the primary rule of gun safety. A safe direction means that the gun is pointed so that even if it were to go off it would not cause injury or damage. The key to this rule is to control where the muzzle or front end of the barrel is pointed at all times. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.
2. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot. When holding a gun, rest your finger on the trigger guard or along the side of the gun. Until you are actually ready to fire, do not touch the trigger.
3. ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use. Whenever you pick up a gun, immediately engage the safety device if possible, and, if the gun has a magazine, remove it before opening the action and looking into the chamber(s) which should be clear of ammunition. If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.
Also, when using or storing a gun, always follow these NRA rules:
1. Know your target and what is beyond. Be absolutely sure you have identified your target beyond any doubt. Equally important, be aware of the area beyond your target. This means observing your prospective area of fire before you shoot. Never fire in a direction in which there are people or any other potential for mishap. Think first. Shoot second.
2. Know how to use the gun safely. Before handling a gun, learn how it operates. Know its basic parts, how to safely open and close the action and remove any ammunition from the gun or magazine. Remember, a gun’s mechanical safety device is never foolproof. Nothing can ever replace safe gun handling.
3. Be sure the gun is safe to operate. Just like other tools, guns need regular maintenance to remain operable. Regular cleaning and proper storage are a part of the gun’s general upkeep. If there is any question concerning a gun’s ability to function, a knowledgeable gunsmith should look at it.
4. Use only the correct ammunition for your gun. Only BBs, pellets, cartridges or shells designed for a particular gun can be fired safely in that gun. Most guns have the ammunition type stamped on the barrel. Ammunition can be identified by information printed on the box and sometimes stamped on the cartridge. Do not shoot the gun unless you know you have the proper ammunition.
5. Wear eye and ear protection as appropriate. Guns are loud and the noise can cause hearing damage. They can also emit debris and hot gas that could cause eye injury. For these reasons, shooting glasses and hearing protectors should be worn by shooters and spectators.
6. Never use alcohol or over-the-counter, prescription or other drugs before or while shooting. Alcohol, as well as any other substance likely to impair normal mental or physical bodily functions, must not be used before or while handling or shooting guns.
7. Store guns so they are not accessible to unauthorized persons. Many factors must be considered when deciding where and how to store guns. A person’s particular situation will be a major part of the consideration. Dozens of gun storage devices, as well as locking devices that attach directly to the gun, are available. However, mechanical locking devices, like the mechanical safeties built into guns, can fail and should not be used as a substitute for safe gun handling and the observance of all gun safety rules.
8. Be aware that certain types of guns and many shooting activities require additional safety precautions.
9. Regular cleaning is important in order for your gun to operate correctly and safely. Taking proper care of it will also maintain its value and extend its life. Your gun should be cleaned every time that it is used. A gun brought out of prolonged storage should also be cleaned before shooting. Accumulated moisture and dirt, or solidified grease and oil, can prevent the gun from operating properly. Before cleaning your gun, make absolutely sure that it is unloaded. The gun’s action should be open during the cleaning process. Also, be sure that no ammunition is present in the cleaning area.